I don't know that I'll get many chances to write. Internet is not so easy to come by as in the US, and certainly not free wifi, but I just wanted you all to know that we made it!
I'll attach a picture for you, it doesn't look like much, but it's the view from our room here. We haven't seen much of the country except for our transfer from the airport to here, and that was at midnight and thus dark, so there wasn't much seeing done.
Well, I guess we'll talk to you all later!
Sheresa (and John)
Thanks 4 the update Shertesa! Hope your suitcase will turn up soon. Have fun meeting Isaac soon! Can't wait to hear more! Be safe!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you made it safely! Sucks that your suit case was lost though. Be sure to take lots, and lots, and lots of pictures of our Marley for us! LOL Hoping everything goes smoothly and can't wait to hear more about your trip and your little one.
ReplyDelete