Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Foot Fetish, Knitted Toe Warmers, and Mr. Squirrel


I love these little brown toes.

Well, thank you to everyone who participated in yesterday's survey about the eradication of Cold Toe Disease. Tonight he is wearing socks and an extra under-layer of jammies, instead of just the usual onesie beneath his footie pajamas. This was the most popular, in fact, almost unanimous vote. There was one bizarre-o who suggested sewing some sort lining into the feet of the pajamas. (Sure, Nathaniel. That would be splendid, but just a tish bit complex! You can feel free to do that for me when you come to visit.) At any rate, we'll have to take toe temps in the morning. :)

*Also, Mom: Take a good look in the above picture at how flat his feet are. I think he has inherited this from you. :)

I lack great pictures from today. Isaac has taken a sudden dislike to having the camera shoved in his face all the time. I just can't understand that.

So here is he trying to take the camera away from me:

And since I have no stellar pictures of Isaac, I will post this one from a few days ago. My mom got us a bird feeder when she was here, thinking that Isaac would have a jolly good time watching the birds come and eat. I would tend to agree, however, we have yet to have attracted any birds. We have had one visitor, tho.

Mr. Squirrel.

I might add that he was unimpressed with how the feeder swung around whilst he was trying to steal the food, and in the end left hungry.


Goodbye Mr. Squirrel.

1 comment:

  1. Sheresa, your blogging "voice" is sooo funny and hillarious ... I'm sitting here smiling ....

    Love little kiddy piggies too .... glad to hear they're getting warmer now!

    ReplyDelete