Monday, May 20, 2013

Boys.

These boys.  
They make my heart happy... 
and my hair gray.  

But they are always together.  
And what a gift, this brother business.  
Also, I should mention, they are also often upside down. 

Swinging on one of the first nice days.

This is what Joy looks like. 

Again.  Upside-down.

There are chicks at the Farm Store.  Who knew?!

Trying on our clothes for Master Chief's wedding. 
(Yeah, this was actually before the wedding. Why would we have to try them on after!?)

I dare you to resist me.

He's actually saying "Cheese."  
No, Really.


Napping?  That's lame.  He's Upside-down.  Again.

Handsome.

"Mom, Look at Us!"
They are just too cool for words. 

So Thankful. 


Oh, and another Isaac story:  This morning we were in the car, and Isaac was noticing that it was overcast.  He said that the sun wasn't up.  
Oh yes, I said, it's up.  It's not dark out, right?  It's just hiding behind the clouds.
No, not dark, he decided.  I think the sun is getting dressed. 
Getting dressed?  Well, I suppose behind clouds is a good place to get dressed.
Yeah.  Cuz no one wants to see his naked bottom!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable, precious boys. They seem like complete characters and a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete