Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day.


So thankful for these babes, who give me the honor and privilege of calling myself Mom.
(Well, actually, they call me Mom.  
When I refer to myself, it's something more like "Royal Highness." )

But I also want to remember their First Mamas today.  
The special ladies who gave them life, and through one circumstance or another, had to let them go. 
On this day we remember you too.
I'm forever humbled and grateful. 

I'm also thankful for this lady. 
I'm a bit bummed that I didn't appreciate her til much later than I should have, but nevertheless, I do appreciate her.  And mom, please let's just forget that the years of 1994-1999 ever happened, yes? 
 Ok, deal.  
Love you, Mom!
(and seriously.  How cute is that little boy?!)

And my MIL, (who is apparently very adept at hiding from my camera)
without whom I would not have the husband I have today. 
Happy Mother's Day, Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment