Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Man. It's been a while.

Here's a story.

Once upon a time, Raya likes to turn on the music on my phone.  There is one song on there that ends in this awful screeching guitar improv drama.  One day, Isaac was unfortunate enough to happen upon us when this part of the song was playing.  "What's that noise?"  he asks.
"It's this terrible song Raya chose,"  I reply.  "It's hurting my ears!"
"Yeah."  he adds.  "And it's giving me bad breath!"

Now, THAT's a bad song!

Other than that...  what have we been up to?  Well, we went to my brother's wedding 2 weekends ago.  It was fun, and we are excited to have Aunt Crocodile officially in the family.
Here is some cuteness, with all awesome photo credit to Emily Photography!

I thought this picture was all sweet and romantical, until I read this description on FB from Uncle Master Chief:
 I believe that we are laughing at me saying something to the effect of me wanting to cut my arms of and beat myself to death with them... She said that wasn't possible.


Which made it all the more sweet and romantical.  


 Best Family Ever.
Too bad the kids had better things to look at.  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment