Paper Update Today: The USE (US Embassy) requested one more document clarifying how the children came to be in the care of the sisters at the orphanage. This paper does not take long, and is expected to arrive tomorrow into the hands of the in-country coordinator, David, who will turn it in on Monday. I'm not really sure what that means, if we'll be cleared after that, or the investigations will just continue or what. But that's the update I got. At least we know they're working on it. :) And I forgot to ask if the kids' medical forms have arrived yet. Maybe I'll ask that tomorrow.
Not many pictures today. Turns out we do the same things every day, so my pictures are all starting to look identical. We did get pizza tonight with the neighbors, so that was fun for an interruption to our strict diet of alternating noodles and peanut butter.
Raya was so happy and wound up tonight, she just giggled and giggled when she was playing with Amber.
Pizza Night!
(I stole this picture from
Darren's blog. Thanks Darren! Even tho I look like a dork in it.)
Glad there's some progress!! Lets Skype again, I want to see those babies :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Is that our hand-me-down Bumbo?
ReplyDelete