We got a new visa date!
I was hoping for (and we were submitted for) a May 23 visa date, but we got one on May 29.
At least now we can start planning. (Again.)
And booking tickets. (Again.)
And counting down. (Again.)
Sigh. I have a feeling this is going to be the longest 4 weeks ever. At least we're already one week down!
Oh! And I got new pictures of my Raya-baby! Aaaahhhh! When did she get so old?!
We hadn't gotten pictures of her since the end of January, so it was so awesome to get new ones, even tho we were supposed to be there right now, taking those pictures ourselves. But still. Awesome new pictures of my gorgeous babe!
So thankful for these precious pictures! And so thankful for this precious baby.
And since I'm here, I promised impending pictures of Eli a while back too. Ones with his care package loot from the first time we sent packages. I did get those a few weeks ago, but then never got around to posting them. They aren't the best pictures ever (he looks so sad! Or maybe... confused?).
But I'm happy I was able to send him a package, and that he obviously got it. :)
So here they are too:
Can't wait to kiss those cheeks! (And oh buddy, did you notice those eyes?! We are gonna be totally in for it when he comes home!)


They are JUST DARLING! Love your great attitude despite the setbacks!
ReplyDeleteOh Sheresa, I hope things are smooth sailing from here on out. Those babies are precious and I am praying that they are in your arms SOON! We will be praying for your waiting during these next 4 weeks and praying that things move super smoothly with NO MORE DELAYS!!!
ReplyDelete