Isaac will get to meet my dad for the first time, as well as my youngest brother, my grandma and my aunt. And he can see the baby lambs (yay!), and allegedly lots of snow (boo)!
2. I ordered these blocks for my kitchen from Etsy (a website to buy and sell handmade items):

I can't wait til they get here!
And, proceeds go toward humanitarian aid in her Ethiopian daughter's hometown.
How cool is that?
3. I've been reading these books:
and 
and they have lots of good information, but... turns out that Isaac isn't really showing any of the behaviors they talk about! He is a (resilient and) studly little boy!
4. Our friends Nate and Shanna are leaving Friday to pick up their baby Levi in Ethiopia! Have a great trip, guys!
5. We got Isaac's announcements ordered, and I can't wait to see them and send them out! (Stay tuned for pics!)
6. Isaac's nose is getting less runny! Well, maybe. He slept better last night at least. It's a start!
7. I'm going home! Yahoo!
and 
and they have lots of good information, but... turns out that Isaac isn't really showing any of the behaviors they talk about! He is a (resilient and) studly little boy!
4. Our friends Nate and Shanna are leaving Friday to pick up their baby Levi in Ethiopia! Have a great trip, guys!
5. We got Isaac's announcements ordered, and I can't wait to see them and send them out! (Stay tuned for pics!)
6. Isaac's nose is getting less runny! Well, maybe. He slept better last night at least. It's a start!
7. I'm going home! Yahoo!
You can link our blog. It's not private any more. :)
ReplyDeletewish we could be there too!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete