of assorted varieties
I miss that little cute pie so much!!!!!!
holy cow sheresa, i did not know it was possible to be so pale... i realize its february and all... but really?!? i even have a little more color than you... and we have the same genes...
Geez, Amber, give me a break. I fluoresce, ok? I find that it's very convenient in the dark.
how does john sleep at night... its probly similar to sleeping with a light on ;)
Nah. Just a small night light. I'm mostly covered with many blankets. Plus I dress for bed like it's an Arctic Expedition. So no worries.
I miss that little cute pie so much!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteholy cow sheresa, i did not know it was possible to be so pale... i realize its february and all... but really?!? i even have a little more color than you... and we have the same genes...
ReplyDeleteGeez, Amber, give me a break. I fluoresce, ok? I find that it's very convenient in the dark.
ReplyDeletehow does john sleep at night... its probly similar to sleeping with a light on ;)
ReplyDeleteNah. Just a small night light. I'm mostly covered with many blankets. Plus I dress for bed like it's an Arctic Expedition. So no worries.
ReplyDelete