Monday, February 8, 2010

Another Day in Paradise.

This picture of the day thing is harder than it seems like it should be. Partly because he stops what he is doing whenever I bust out the camera. For instance, today he kept playing on the treadmill (it was not on of course), so I get out the camera, and this is the picture I got:


And this one is from the weekend.
Taking the puzzle apart:

This required much concentration.

I was so productive today, however, that I went running (while the treadmill was on!) and I managed to avoid sudden exercise-induced death, I got the room set up and the beds made for when my brother and SIL come this weekend with their boys (yay!) AND Stanley got a haircut and a bath. I do this myself, and I am terrible at it. But this time, he looks less like he's got a bad case of the Mange than usual. So, I consider this a success.

Tho now that I look at him, his face is lopsided.
Hmmm... Must be the Mange.

No comments:

Post a Comment