Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cousins!

Last weekend my brother and SIL came with their lil' boys for a visit, and to meet Isaac! It was so much fun, and they had lots of fun playing together. (Well, as much fun as you can have when you have a fever- both their boys woke up with fevers Sunday morning!)

We were trying to get a picture of the grandbabies, and on the first run, came up with this:

I find it humorous.
And I wish pictures had sound.
(Sound you could turn off, of course.)
But let me state the obvious: This one would be loud.

Later on, we got these:



They were much quieter.

Here are some of the other random Kodak moments:

Rub-a-dub-dub Three Boys in a Tub
-The Obligatory Bathtub Pics-
perfect for wedding receptions and various embarrassing events


Armfuls of boys.
I had picked up Yogi, and Isaac was having none of this Mommy-sharing business.


Reading a Book


These guys followed each other around a lot!

Little Buddies- So Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment