Friday, October 23, 2009

Week 4B


4 more court dates arrived today! We are movin' on up! This leaves us somewhere around number 5ish. I don't know precisely, and really it doesn't matter that much. They aren't necessarily assigned in precise order, but it has something to do with where in the country they are originally referred from and how long it takes those particular people to get the papers together. But still, I am very happy for those families. And CHI had a family pass court today, which is great for them, and nice for us, since we can ask them to take updated pictures for us! :) (Actually, they offered on the yahoo group already.) So we'll be working on that paper, and hopefully in a few weeks (when they get back up from picking up their baby girl) we'll have some new pictures! How exciting would that be?! And hopefully we'll have our own court date soon enough. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. progress!!! I can't imagine how hard it is for you knowing he's just out there waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete