It has come to my attention that what was formerly a slightly funny albeit predominantly boring blog, has now lapsed into pure unadulterated boringness. This is obviously totally unacceptable. That's where the hope part comes in. I hereby hope to make this blog less boring, and a bit more lively. As in, no more narcolepsy-inducing posts. Or, no, wait. Something attainable would be better. (Ahem.) I hereby hope that once in a while, my post will not induce narcolepsy in all two of my faithful readers. (Hi Mom and Dad!) Better.
And now for my FAQ. Count 'em: ONE FAQ.
(And don't even pretend you haven't wondered.)
Why would one name one's blog "Deep Fried Goodness?"
There are many possible explanations for this very perplexing question. And only one... No, two... Oh wait, maybe three... people know what the correct answer is.
Perhaps I find a variety of fried foods to be especially delectable? Maybe I wanted to blog about frying varieties of food in a particularly delicious manner? Possibly I like to photograph bits of food that have been fried?
No, no, and no. You could not be wronger.
The answer is...
(gasp) There is no reason. It went something like this: Once upon a time in a far away land, I was thinking about starting a blog, and there was some discussion with one older younger shorter taller brother-person about possibilities for names of said blog and in this conversation came up the phrase "Deep Fried Goodness of Assorted Varieties" although I cannot be certain that this was actually in reference to the prospective blog in question or quite possibly just that he was hungry. I can assure you, however, that it was in fact a subject of at least some light discussion. Also, in this same conversation, there was some moderate-to-intense discussion of leprechauns, although one also cannot be certain as to the influence of said leprechauns in the process of commencing or maintaining the aforementioned blog. Sadly, however, I can assure you that thus far no gold coins have been uncovered.
You have at least three faithful readers! :) Would you guys be available in the next week or so to get together? We are so excited to hear the story of your referral and to possibly see a picture of your new addition. Let us know what works for you. Tuesday or Wednesday, maybe?
ReplyDelete