Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Boys.

If I'm not careful, this is going to become a hair blog.  And then it will be even more narcolepsy-inducing than it already is.   We can't have that.

So without further ado, here are some pictures of my lovely boys.  (Who also have hair, of a thankfully much more low-maintenance style.)

Cheese!

All Matchy Again.
And cute as buttons.

Here Isaac is modeling our cat.  

Yes, you read that right.  We temporarily have a cat.  
2 cats, in fact.

I guess they were found somewhere, and some lady took them in but couldn't keep all of them forever, and the shelter would only take them for purposes of putting them to sleep, so we took them.  They will be soon moving to my parents' house on the farm, there they will be trained to eat mice and live happily ever after with lots of room to stretch their legs.


2 comments:

  1. I love seeing them together! So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Train them to eat mice? How does that work?

    ReplyDelete