So far this week at CHI: 3 more referrals. 3 more court dates (all for Dec 21). That is the good news.
And then there's the less good news. The family who was going to take pictures for us... forgot us. They were taking pictures for 18 (!) different families aside from the whole getting a baby thing, and somewhere along the line, we were overlooked. (I think she had her spreadsheet done before our paper got there, which was not until the day before they left, unfortunately.) I was kind of bummed about this, but I still had to giggle, because the whole spreadsheet thing is SO something I would do. (I mean, just the making a spreadsheet part. Hopefully not the forgetting people.) We adoption families are all alike, eh? But anyhoozle... we remain pictureless, and we can ask one of the next families, but they don't travel til the week of Christmas, so it's going to be a bit yet. :(
On the bright side: We should get new pictures and height/weight information when we pass court. Which will hopefully be... in 2 days!
Ack! I'm dying for new pictures!!!!!!
ReplyDelete