Over Thanksgiving, we went to visit John's sister et al. in the Denver area (along with the rest of La Familia de Juan), and here are the picture highlights:

They made me stand outside without my parka.

But I got pretty pictures of mountainous structures.
(once I had my coat back on)

And some with more trees and shrubberies.

The Aforementioned Familia de Juan
Yes, there were babies present. John has a lovely little niece. But alas, I didn't get any good pictures of her. So you'll just have to gaze from afar until such time as I have a decent picture lest I be forced to undermine your faith in my impeccable photography skills by posting the less than compositionally stunning ones I have.

They made me stand outside without my parka.
But I got pretty pictures of mountainous structures.
(once I had my coat back on)
And some with more trees and shrubberies.

The Aforementioned Familia de Juan
Yes, there were babies present. John has a lovely little niece. But alas, I didn't get any good pictures of her. So you'll just have to gaze from afar until such time as I have a decent picture lest I be forced to undermine your faith in my impeccable photography skills by posting the less than compositionally stunning ones I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment