14 days. Then this little munchkin will be in my arms!

And now he has a place to sleep when we get back.

And since we'll be in Ethiopia over their Christmas (January 7) we get to go to the Christmas Extravaganza at the HOH! It will be super awesome to celebrate Christmas with Isaac Tamirat in Ethiopia!
Woohoo!
Oh My goodness he is so very Sweet!!! Love his hair and those Big eyes! Ethiopia at Christmas time is so Amazing. You are so very Blessed.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the bedroom :) I can't believe its only in 14 days. Nathaniel started laughing at me at all of my "airplane gifts" that I bought for him tonight. But then he suggested we buy him a DVD player for the plane!!! I was like who is spoiling him now?????
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so happy ... well, a little jealhappy :) ... I wish I could be there too for our little girl!!! Your baby's room looks soooo cute!!!
ReplyDelete