Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Trampoline!

So John finally caved and let me get my trampoline!  The kids LOVE it!  
I knew they would.  :)  

So far, no major injuries.  They make them safer than when I used to do my crazy flips and twists.  
And flips with twists.  And all manner of insanity.
For starters... There's a big net.  And the springs are covered, and are outside the net.  It's crazy.  

Anyway.  I find that I'm (sadly) too old for this thing.  The part of my brain that allowed me to do flips and not land on my head has clearly shriveled up and died in my old age.  Probably I landed on it one too many times back in the day...  :)  

But here are my kiddos on the amazing trampoline! 

Getting ready for first jumps!




Gotta teach her how to jump!


Guess she's confused about which end is up!

2 comments: