Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day, John!

(This one was taken by Emily as well.)

I love how you love our babes.
And how you keep letting me get more of them.  Lol!
(Where shall we go next?!)  ;)

(Although this is actually only a slice of the picture, it was once again taken by Emily)


Love this guy.

And Happy Father's Day to my own Papa Bear.

My boys love their Grandpa

And sometimes Raya does too.  She's a picky one.

Love you Dad!
PS You guys should move here.  That would be neato.


And last but not least, Grandpa Dan! 

Clearly Raya is a fan.  Again, at least that one time.
(She is pretty much a mama's girl.  But sometimes I share!)

And my apologies for again lacking pictures of John's family.  
We need to get out more, I guess.

Happy Father's Day, guys!
Thankful for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment