Saturday, December 3, 2011

Quotes

I know, I know, this blog is heinously slackery on pictures lately.  I'll work on that.  But I keep having more and more stories of the funny stuff that Isaac says.  I think I like 3 and a half!  :)  hehe.

Here are a couple more:

Isaac was coming back from brushing his teeth.  He had large splashes of water on his shirt.
"Why are you all wet?"  I asked.
"Because... there's water on me."

Isaac, once again proclaiming that I am super-super slow (I think he must mean my driving) and was scolding John for now going super-slow also.  (Note, the road we were going on had a speed limit of 30.)  So I was again explaining that there was a Speed Limit, and we couldn't just go tearing down roads because we thought we were Lightning McQueen.  Confused, he pauses for a minute, and then says.  "Yeah!  The Speed Women!"


No comments:

Post a Comment