Since I want to write these somewhere before I forget, here we go. Isaac's recent funnies:
Yesterday I had helped him get dressed and then when I went to get myself ready for church, John helped him get some breakfast, and he tells John, "Mommy helped me get dressed. She's very helpful."
On the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house Isaac was being mean and taunting. (You know the type... na na na na boo boo, or that sort) and John told him he needs to stop being mean, and can only say nice words.
So he proclaims, "I can say nice words. Nice! Words! Listen- I'm saying nice words. Niiiiiice Woorrrds! Nice words! Nice words!..."
Yesterday at dinner, we asked Isaac what they learned about at Sunday School (which he calls Church). He said "King David." We were sort of impressed, because he usually can't tell us much about it. So we asked what King David did in the story.
"He bwoked his foot. He walk on his tiptoes."
Hmmm... I don't remember that story.
So this is what I get to look forward to? Love it!
ReplyDelete