Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Scout

Aunt Amber came to visit last week, which was a lot of fun, of course. We visited the pet store while she was here (a dangerous place, really. I wanted to come home with a lot of terribly cute little furry animals, but restrained myself enough that all I got were a few of the 27 cent goldfish* to add to our dwindling tank.**)
... but Amber got a new hamster!

To date, I have remained unsuccessful in convincing John that Isaac really needs a pet hamster, so I guess Amber and Scout will just have to come back to visit!

"I want to touch it."


"Look!"


So much fun.

*Yes, I splurged. There were 13 cent goldfish. However, contrary to the Usual Rules of the Animal Kingdom, the big ones were cuter.

**So we bought three fish 3+ years ago, and we were finally down to one. (I know, right? Who knew that a little fish could live to darn long?!) So anyway, since he was so adamantly refusing to be flushed into eternal swirling peace, I made the executive decision that we might as well get him some new friends (John didn't mind- he probably didn't even remember we still had the first one!) ...and also move the tank to a place where Isaac can see it more handily and will actually enjoy them. So far, so good. Isaac really likes feeding them and watching them zooming around eating. :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are such cute pictures!!! The last two are my favorites, I really want those for my scrapbook....he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete