Thursday, July 1, 2010

And Now an Oldie.


I can't believe how young he looks in this video (from the end of January)! I didn't realize he'd grown up that much in the 6 short months since he's been home... And how much more he talks now! (Meaning real words, and not just jabber.) He's the Man!

Also, it's sort of boring to probably everyone but me. So... watch, or don't. :)

Unfortunately, I don't have many videos, since there is low motivation when you don't ever get to view them bigger than the 1.5 inch screen. But... hopefully I'll remember more regularly now that I have a new cord. :) They are fun to watch! (But load really slowly... Sorry! They are humongous files. If anyone knows how to shrink them or do this more efficiently, feel free to leave a suggestion!)

3 comments:

  1. umm... i think its just you that loads them slowly, because they come right up when i try to load it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh right, and then from Youtube you can get the code to embed it in your blog instead of uploading it directly from your blog. Then the video actually plays from Youtube but is visible on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you pulled it into Windows Movie Maker or what you used, but usually there are settings that let you output it in different formats and qualities. One of which is usually a web quality. Another option is to upload them to Youtube, which does all that converting for you. Of course you have to decide on your privacy settings for that. I am doing that with some newer videos since I can upload them directly from my phone/camcorder now. I should also share them with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete