Monday, March 1, 2010

New Verbage

Thanks to our dearly beloved Auntie Amber,
Isaac has a new repertoire of words.
These include:
Eew
Yucky (ucky)
and
Gross (gussss)

And Daniel was teaching him Nasty,
but I can't recall his pronunciation of this word right now.

All perfect for diaper changing time,
and other various and sundry events
wherein one might encounter filth
in one form or another.

In other news, he regularly uses the word "ball" (ba or baw) in the proper context.
He also says "down" (sounds more like dum or do) and points to the floor.
Cookie (cookoo)
Baby (Sounds remarkably like BeepBeep, which is car,
so you have to know what he's playing with)
Amen
Shoe (Sometimes pronounced Shooey; also used for socks)
Buh-Bye
Hi
Hello
Please (bwiss)
Thank you (teetoo) which lately he says like everything you give him is The. Greatest. Ever. "TEEEtoo!" So cute.
No-No (wonder where he picked that one up...)

And he mimics everything you say! This is great fun.
And slightly dangerous.

(If I think of more, I'll add them to the list, because I know you are all so on edge wondering what my kid is doing.)


Can you tell she is trying to warp his mind?
Gotta keep your eye on that one.

1 comment:

  1. i believe his pronunciation of the word nasty sounded somewhat like "ice tea" or maybe i'm just thirsty??

    ReplyDelete