So this was my last official day of Maternity Leave. So, it's back to the real world with me. I feel that my brain has shrunk significantly during these last weeks, although I had been warned of this possibility with the introduction of miniature humans into one's life. Personally, I like to blame all the nonsense and partial words, and looking at books with disproportionate amounts of pictures in relation to words, and excessive repetition of same. It creates some sort of short circuit amongst the formerly functioning neurons in which the brain forgets how to think properly. Especially if said books rhyme. It is a very unfortunate truth, in my opinion.
Alas, this shall soon be remedied when I am forced to meander back into the halls of Family Medicine amidst my thronging fans (or, sick patients) and try not to mortally wound them with my pen and paper. Yes. This shall be fun. {Unless you are the sick patient.}
Also, in an effort to clear my conscience, I would like to confess my current infatuation with Strawberry Fruit Snacks from Target. They are "Ummy!" (See, I told you my brain cells were firing inappropriately.) And also I drink far too much chocolate milk. Yes, now I even eat like a toddler. Except that my toddler doesn't actually drink chocolate milk, or anything but water. Hmmm...
Well, anyway. Enough about my dietary habits and such. Please note that I think my babe is worth a few brain cells. In fact, I don't really remember my life before him. But then... maybe that's the brain damage again.
Drat.
No comments:
Post a Comment