Monday, June 8, 2009

This Enemy is the Worst Enemy of All the Enemies

When I was just a Wee Lassie, I grew to have an unprecedented hatred of this creature above all other creatures on the planet:


That's it, Ladies and Gentlemen. The June Bug.

Ugh.

One time, my brother, knowing full well the depth of my disliking of these creatures, and having likely been witness to a recent phenomenon wherein we (myself and the June Bug that is, not my brother) happened to come closer then either of us preferred, said brother drew a very lovely picture of me, as I appeared during the aforementioned encounter.

This is similar to what that picture looked like.


And while it is a proven fact that brothers can be very pesky at times, I have to admit that it is entirely possible that this may in fact be a fairly accurate representation. This picture sums up quite well my feelings toward all things June Bug.

And alas, as happens most every year around this time, it is June.

And we all know what that means for the big stupid disgusting and deplorable thing that is the June Bug.

Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. that is how I feel about spiders so I can relate........

    ReplyDelete
  2. The original picture depicted you next to a cloud because you had jumped into the sky out of fright. As well as being very frightened and having your hair stand on end.

    ReplyDelete