Monday, April 13, 2009

Pictures of the Day, Monday

It's only mid afternoon here, but thus far, this is what we've got for the day. (Not as many as yesterday...) Today we cruised around a bit seeing some more sights, and then picked up our friends Josh and Kelly at the airport. We've just been kind of relaxing and planning out the rest of the week, and here pretty soon, I imagine we'll be heading to dinner. In case you wanted to know what it's like to live the good life. :)


some mountains and clouds.


This is actually remnants of sunrise. Yes, I get up early here. (Actually, my body is not on Hawaii time. For instance, we've been going to be at 7 or 8 in the evening, and then this morning I was awake at quarter to 5. Sunrise is at 6, so I have plenty of time. Too bad I'm on the wrong side of the island.)


We found a lighthouse.


And this Hottie McTottie was cruising around one of the beaches in only his delicates and strummin' his guitar. Yes, my dears, that is a man-thong. 5 points for self-confidence.

2 comments: