Unfortunately, it was also snowing.
These are some birds. For all I know, they could be winter birds. But they appear to be mildly to moderately obese, which leads me to believe they have been spending some time in a place that offered some sort of food. This would exclude any place near here, unless they are able to live on snow.
This is a terrible picture of another bird. He also appears not to be starving.
And look! It appears that there could be some sort of bud formation on this shrubbery. It lost all its leaves in the fall, so I am led to believe that this is a deciduous sort of shrub, which would imply growing new leaves. Typically, this would commence... in the spring!

This is a pretty flower. Ok, so I took this picture last summer. But I am hoping that it will bloom again this year. It is alleged to be a perennial, although at present, it appears to be quite dead, like most other plant life in the region. Good luck, little flower.
No comments:
Post a Comment