Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Right what they Say: It is Better to Give than to Receive.

Today I put stitches in some unsuspecting lady's finger. 2 of them. (I mean 2 stitches, not 2 fingers.) Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am practically a surgeon. I admit, I was kind of slow at it, but I think I did a great job. And I, of course, am not biased about my own work.

I conveniently did not mention to her that I'd only done this a couple times before, and the last time was about 3 years ago, when I was a student. This would not have improved the situation in any sense.

Also, I did a great job. Did I mention that? And it was terribly fun.

Enjoy your fingers, folks. And treasure them. And keep them away from knives and other sharp and potentially dangerous objects.



Yep, she looked this good when I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment