So it snowed all weekend. We have several inches now. It's supposed to snow another few inches again tonight, and then drop to like -18 actual temps, and then show again later in the week. That is so gross. Come on! I like things that are WARM! These things would include, but are not limited to: Summer. Also, potentially Spring and Fall, depending on the weather. Chai tea. Fire. Heating units. Irons. Blankets. Carribean islands. Parkas. And Chocolate. Ok, I like chocolate even if it's not warm, but I prefer that it's at least room temperature and not frozen. In desperate situations, I could just warm it up in my mouth if I really had to. When it comes to chocolate, as it turns out, I'm not really that picky.
So anyway, here is a picture of snowy things. They are cold, and therefore generally uninviting.
*in going to a place with a comparatively tropical climate... you could always bring your trilingual sister... she could always translate for you :)
ReplyDelete