Sunday, September 1, 2013

Why 5 is Fun

So these days if you get him alone, Isaac basically never stops talking.
And he says the funniest stuff.

Like when he found this picture on the side of our fridge:


He was all "Hey, it's you guys!"
And then follows it up with a quieter
"This was back when ababa was little and cute."

Lol!

***
And this afternoon he found a nest with an egg in it, in a tree by our driveway.
He called me over to see it.  "Mom, come quick and see this!"


..."Did you lay that egg?!"

Um... No.  I like to believe I have many gifts and abilities, but laying eggs is not one of them.


***
And on our way back from the store, he was apparently dreaming of riding a motorcycle.  "Mom, I love motorcycles, and I want to drive one... are you wishing that too?"

I'm not sure if he meant that I should be wishing that HE was driving one, or if I was.  Either way, the answer is an emphatic "Not Particularly."

***

Love that kid.  :)





1 comment: