Friday, September 21, 2012

In Which We Attend a Very Progressive Preschool, and Other Stories

where the curriculum apparently includes* the tunes of the ever-interesting Lady G@ga.


Watch out for the Woe da Mance.  

No, Seriously.  Watch out for it.

*actually, he probably learned it from the other kids.  I sincerely doubt they are doing a study of anything that would include listening to this genre of music.



In other Isaac news, Once Upon a Time, the other day Isaac and Eli were being suspiciously quiet in the kitchen.  Which is never good.  I asked what they were up to, and he said "Nothing."  Which is also never good.  I ask again what they are doing, and Isaac volunteers, "Eli is drinking 'poise.'"
 "Poise?  What is poise?" 
" It will make you sick," he says.  
"You mean Poison?!"  I ask, wondering what sort of poison he might have found in the kitchen cupboards.  

And just then they come meandering in, carrying a bottle of vinegar.  And being the supportive big brother he is, he offers Eli another swig.  "You want some more poison, Eli?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word you need to install a camera system in that house to watch those two! :)

    ReplyDelete