Thursday, July 12, 2012

D is for Destruction


With a grin like this, it may come as no surprise to you that this boy has brought destruction to a whole new level in our house.

This was what we did today:

This morning I removed from his mouth 2 quarters and 5 pennies. And later in the day, a nickel. I don't know where he keeps finding money. I wish I had such an easy time acquiring money.

He took off his diaper at naptime and peed all over the crib.

He decided he didn't want his apple juice anymore and dumped it all over the kitchen floor (and himself.)

He refused to eat anything for lunch that wasn't a Dorito.  (I did eventually manage to feed him applesauce using Doritos as "incentive.")

He twice climbed up on the kitchen table (in an effort to procure more Doritos I think).

He started running himself a bath about 3 times today, and was already naked and climbing in by the time I got there.

And in general, can deconstruct a household in typical 2 year old fashion (dumping out bins of toys, hurling things down the stairs, sitting on the baby), but at world record pace.



It's lucky for him that he's so cute.

2 comments:

  1. i love this picture... you should probably send it to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, and to think Im going to have 2 of them.Lol....

    ReplyDelete