Sunday, March 13, 2011

Giveaway! (edited)

So, I'm going to try my hand at a Giveaway!

This is the prize:

A brand spankin' new copy of the book Priceless, by Tom Davis.
Which is good.   I read it.  (Not this copy.  Like I said.  This one's new.)

Here are ways to enter.

1.  Support someone's adoption.
I suggest sponsoring a pair of shoes HERE to bring "B" home.
or buying some coffee HERE to bring home baby #2.
If you know someone adopting, see if they are fundraising and give them a boost!

2.  Sponsor a child.
(see the agencies below for ideas)

3.  Help Stop Child Trafficking, Starvation, and Preventable Deaths.
Donate (any amount) to your favorite Children's Charity.
Just to get you thinking:
the list goes on...

THEN...
come here and comment to tell me that you did!
(Or, do them all, and get an entry for each one!)

4.  Since the giveaway is half over and not a single person has entered (nothing like feelin' popular!)... 
now you can just leave a comment to enter.  
I feel that I really don't need two copies of this book just for myself.
(You still get extra entries for any of the above causes you support.)

You have one week.  The contest closes at midnight on Saturday, March 19.
Winner will be announced on Sunday.
(I'll let Isaac draw!)


Defend the weak and the fatherless; 
uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed. 
Psalm 82:3

No comments:

Post a Comment