Also, it is notable, that my living room currently appears as though a toy store has exploded in here.
Isaac had a blast, as expected. One morning we were getting ready to go to work/daycare and he asked if we were going bye-bye. Yes, I said, we are going to play with Will. (His buddy from daycare.) He said "No play Will. I wanna play Presents!!" haha. Such a little silly.
He was a little helper at the parties, happily delivering presents to the rightful owners (and often helping them open them as well). Just be careful, if he opens it, he thinks it's his. He's not picky about what it is. He will take it off your hands if you are not paying attention. :)
So now back to the grind. Sort of. We had 3 appts on Monday, at various doctors, in various cities, for various people. We have a lot of wedding excitement going on this week, since Aunt KC and Nearly-Uncle Jason's wedding is this Friday night, and therefore John's family is in town this week, so we've been doing a bit of extra visiting. And John and I still work this week as well.
Busy, but fun. :) I suppose we'll miss it when it's all over.
And then we'll take a nap.
Here are some pictures of the action:
Lilly and Grandma digging into the stocking
What's in there?
Take a Look
Loving the Wrapping Paper
All John's Cousins





No comments:
Post a Comment