It was a very sad day here in the village.
Our local S*nic closed.
In fact, all 3 in the Fort area stores have closed their doors recently.
One day I am happily slurping iced tea with raspberry,
The next day they had vanished without warning.
So sad.
So sad.
Here is our memorial:
(Complete with my dorkiness for size reference.)
Maybe this will be a good thing for us.
It appears as though we might have had a small Problem.
However, if you are interested in a new business venture,
I would love it if you would consider re-opening the 3 Fort-area S*nic stores.
I still have a $10 gift card.

We have the same problem. My kids and I were regulars for Happy Hour slushies and were so bummed when we drove there to get our last one only to find it already closed!!
ReplyDeleteWHAT???????!!!!!!!!!!???????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei like that our son is wearing his fireman coat :)
ReplyDelete