Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vegetation

I had virtually no patients scheduled today, so they gave me the day off!

At one point this morning, I was sitting on the couch, with a blanket over my legs, reading a book while Isaac played.
I guess this looked very fun, because Isaac decided to give it a try.

And then, having apparently finished his book, he decided just to relax a bit since I was still reading mine.

And then he peed on the couch.*
Which is precisely what I did NOT do.
So I guess that's where the copying stopped.

* He was really not wanting an "Opper" on this morning, so I put Big Boy pants on him (They had a car on them. It was most exciting.), and we talked frequently about how we needed to go on the potty and not in our Big Boy Pants, and do you need to go Potty right now? And that was his only accident all morning, so I guess that's not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment