Sunday, May 30, 2010

La Familia Vacation: Chapter 7

You thought that segment of my bloggishness was past, right? Perhaps in part because I told you it was. But... turns out I lied. More specifically, I hadn't uploaded pics for a while. Like... since the last day of our vacation. (Oops.) So, here are the last of the vacation pics. (For real this time!) Then on to what we've been up to since then. Because I know you are all just dying with anticipation, since life here is SO extraordinary.

1. Andrew takes Isaac for a jaunt.

2. Isaac takes Logan for a jaunt.
(With a little help from Abo.)

3. And, the moment we all eagerly anticipate whilst uploading pics from the Fam:
Surprise Pictures
Photography with this level of impressitude and stunnery can only come from one place. (You know who you are, Brandon, and we thank you from the bottom of our... feet.)



Simply astounding. I also particularly love this series, which illustrates quite lovelyly, a range of emotion from "Smile for the Camera" to "What on earth are you doing?"
And I also appreciate the precision with which the photographer follows the basic rules of photography. And just how, in general, this work is breathtaking.

Thank you, Nathaniel, for your astounding appearance as a worthy subject of photographic genius.

1 comment: