Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Our home study is done! Next step: USCIS. They have to read our home study and decide if we are mentally stable enough bring an orphan into the country and attempt to raise it. Apparently this takes several weeks to decide. And they get our fingerprints, so that they can pull us up in the computers on CSI, in the event that we should ever touch anything printed in the course of a crime scene investigation, which is precisely what I try and make a habit of not doing. Meanwhile, we shall be pulling together the rest of our papers and whatnot, so that when we hear back from USCIS we shall be ready, for whatever is the next next step, which is precisely what I am not sure of currently.

Furthermore, I will now attempt to post a picture.

Behold: Niagara Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment